Monday, August 07, 2006

On Winning the $209 million Powerball Lottery Jackpot

I have been betting on the lottery for years now but my luck has not rolled yet. It seems that I really am not the lucky type when it comes to raffles and other drawings.

I just don't know how to react if my lottery number will be called out in the Powerball lottery draw. Maybe, I should ask a group of 100 Sargento Foods factory workers, most from St. Cloud in Fond du Lac County, who claimed to have won the $209 million Powerball jackpot.

A group of 100 Sargento Foods factory workers, mostly from St. Cloud in Fond du Lac County, claim to have won the $208.6 million Powerball jackpot, the second largest jackpot in Wisconsin Lottery history.

The mostly second-shift cheese factory employees each chipped in $1 to a pool for tickets that were purchased at the Ma and Pa's Grocery Express in Fond du Lac, said Eric Heimermann, who works in the shipping department of the Plymouth-based Sargento Foods.

A neighbor of mine once claimed to have won in the lottery. I knew he was not lying because in the following days, he has bought a house, several cars, and various items only millionaires can afford.

Luck may just be around the corner. Who knows. Tonight i'm going to buy another lottery ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home